Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Meet single Latina Noral Anderson

Latin Date Link - Latin Dating Online

Describing myself
But first let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a very easygoing, sincere, honest, loving, caring,passionate and romantic woman with an excellent sense of humor. I love to make people laugh. I am a one man woman that believes in opening doors for a man and treating him with the respect that he deserves. I am very family oriented and love children. Some of the things I like to do are listening to music, going to the movies, the beach, hiking,fishing, sitting in a park, stargazing and cookouts. I enjoy doing just about anything especially, with the company of someone special. I am always up to trying new and exciting things.

Describing my ideal match
I am looking for that special someone in my life that is Honest, Caring, Open Minded and Have Feelings for me and Have the Fear of God. I am very romantic and like candlelight dinners and giving out flowers. I would treat my Man as someone who is special and would give all my attention towards Him.I will Treat Him Like the King of the universe.