Friday, November 30, 2012

Meet Latina Single Melissa

Latin Date Link - Latin Dating Online
Mmm Mmmm Good.

Describing myself
Hey! I am Melissa. I just moved down to south Florida and being new you know how that is, you have a hard time finding things to do. I am here going to school and looking at graduating in the next two years. With that said I would like to find a cool crowd to hang out with. My intention of coming on here is to find some one to chill with at time. Are you that interesting person? Hit me up!

Describing my ideal match
I would like some one that is very original in who they are. Genuine in the personality and over all emotions. I don't like people with low ideals and I like my guys with a lot of ambition. It basically means you believe in yourself, and you believe in the things you do and more importantly what you can do.