Friday, June 7, 2013

Single and Ready to Mingle

Latin Date Link - Latin Dating Online
Do you have the time? Coz i have the energy

About Me
I was a free soul and I don't want to be stopped by other I just want this life of mine to be unforgettable thing in this lifetime. People say I have a "nice Ass" and what people like about me is my eyes because they say my eyes tells my personality they say my eyes are tantalizing and they said looking to my eyes is like looking at the stars. I am a little bit immature and very stubborn and sometimes so hard to handle but if you get to know me well you will find that I am a real sweet girl too.

I am the party child. And love being out side. So, camping, riding, and anything with mud is one way to my heart. I would love to go into fashion design and bar tending. So I will probably end up living in new york for a bit and may move to Texas with my best friend. But hey, who knows. I also love cars and fixing them. I would love to be a mechanic as well and work along side my brother. But, I would also really enjoy being a special investigator. So, we will see what the future holds. Now I think I am just rambling on so hit me up and get to know me.

Other guys find me easy to deal with but of course we cant please everybody. I am definitely fun to be with. No dull moments with me guys. You will find me wearing my smile most of the time.

What I'm Looking For
I am single and very much ready to mingle. In this past few months, I found myself longing for a man who will take care of me like my father and love as a lover. I am willing to do anything and experiment new things with a man who can satisfy my needs. I really do not mind about the age and the looks because I prefer more the personality inside. and i do not care if your not the richest guy on earth as long as you can make me happy and smile even in simple way I join this site to meet people and sort of fun I am not yet looking for a serious relationship because I have never tried in online even before but who knows? I like open minded guys who has a lot of sense of humor. I am interested in meeting new people and love to do things I have never done before. I want some adventures in life! That is it what I need is a man who can take care of me. Someone hard enough to satisfy me. A man who can make my wildest dream come true.